Disclaimer - Sausomecon retains the rights to take away your badge without refund for violating any rules, for disruptive behavior, law violations, indecent exposure, any situation where you put another individuals life or property in danger.
1. Be respectful to others
2. Ask to take a photo before taking one.
3. Remember to follow the 6,2,1 rule: Minimum of 6 hours of sleep per night (or day), 2 meals, 1 shower.
4. No live metal or weapons of any kind as a prop. If it looks too realistic you are putting yourself in a bad situation.
5. All gun props must have an orange tip.
6. Follow the KCI Expo Center policy.
7. No elevator games in the convention hotel.
8. Cosplays must be kept under pg13 rating and must adhere to all State of Missouri and Kansas City laws. Swimsuits are allowed.
9. All weapon props must be inspected at Weapon's Check and will be zipped or string will be attached to prove it has been checked.
10. Be considerate of people who may not be attending the convention, and respectful to building staff, attendees, and non-attendees alike.
11. All individuals under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times while at Sausomecon. We are not liable for missing children.
12. All individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 11pm in concordance with local Kansas City Summer Curfew laws. More info can be found Here.
13. Sausomecon is not liable for lost or stolen items. If you find a lost item, please notify a safety crew member or take the item to the Con Ops room at the front of the Convention Center.
14. Do not run inside the convention center.
15. If you damage something, you are responsible for it. Please notify a safety crew member or Con Ops with any information of something being damaged.
16. HAVE FUN!